Client & Projects Manager
Maternity leave cover
20 hours a week
Salary depending on experience
Start date – mid-April
We’re a professional design, web and marketing studio, based in Old Portsmouth, looking for an experienced project manager to co-ordinate and support the delivery of multiple clients’ projects on time and to the highest standards.
- As a dedicated point of contact, you will liaise with our valued clients to discuss project requirements, take briefs, action changes, communicate progress, proof work and obtain final sign off.
- You will co-ordinate and prioritise the studio’s busy work schedule internally to ensure each project is completed and delivered to each client within the agreed timeframe.
- You will liaise with external suppliers including printers, signage specialists to obtain quotes and arrange smooth delivery of their services.
- We need you to arrange and manage internal team meetings to track project progress, attend external online/face to face client service review meetings as and when necessary.
- Ideally, we’d like you to be able to conduct ad hoc web and digital jobs, such as making minor website updates and setting up digital email eshots and surveys.
- Strong project management skills – ability to prioritise yours and the team’s workload
- Ability to use software associated with managing projects effectively, eg: Trello
- Experience and confidence with customer engagement
- Experience with planning and managing the delivery of marketing & design projects specifically (preferred, not essential)
- Experience with digital quoting systems, WordPress, Mailchimp, SurveyMonkey (preferred, not essential)
- Enthusiasm and energy to quickly take the reins and get stuck in to being a key member of our friendly, close-knit team. (100% essential!)
Please send an email to [email protected] explaining why you’d be the perfect fit!